Thursday, 20 March 2014

The Most Precious Things In Life!

This week, K1LaD brought in something precious to show and talk about - we had a range of items, from toys, to photos, sleeping toys and blankets, stones, gems and jewels! Every child confidently shared their item with the class and was able to explain what made it so precious to them. We even had children describing how their item made them think of other things - a special holiday, person and so on.

The final part of this time was me revealing to the class what was so very precious to me. I must admit, the facial expressions of some of the children when I revealed it was a cup of water, was quite interesting, not to mention the comments made "What? It's just water" "I don't understand!" We then talked further about why water is precious for every living thing; for life.     

No comments:

Post a Comment