I am
pleased to introduce Angela Tisdall (Noah’s mummy) as our new Class Parent.
Angela is really keen to become as involved as possible with school life,
beginning with K1LaD, and I very much look forward to working with her this
year.
Angela
says:
“I am a mother of two - who is new
to UWCSEA, early morning school buses and packing lunches with brain food. I am
from Canada and have enjoyed living in Dubai and now Singapore for 2 years. My
son, Noah, is settling in well and we are looking forward to this new
adventure”
This week
Angela and I will be meeting to discuss how we might organise our class volunteering
lists, so that we can begin our weekly volunteering activities after the
October break. If you are able to volunteer some of your time to come and
support the learning in our class, please consider which days and times you may
be free, because lists will be going out in the next couple of weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment